Regional Part-Time Truck Driver | New Pay Increase | Flexible Schedule | Oregon & Washington
6 months or greater CDL experience
Regional part-time truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division enjoy flexible scheduling, working as little as 5 days per month. Earn up to $0.45 per mile* in this CDL driving job and haul 95% no-touch freight - mostly drop-and-hook. You can expect to travel within the 11 Western states. On this Regional part-time driving position, you get excellent work-life balance - home time when you need it and the open road when you want it. Start a truck driving job with a schedule that works for you!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Oregon and Washington Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $51,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling - work as little as 5 days per month
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off**
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Oregon and Washington Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within Oregon or Washington
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about part-time driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Oregon and Washington. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: