Intermodal Truck Driver- Night Driving | $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Schneider-owned Chassis | Chicago, IL
3 months or greater CDL experience
Chicago Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $83,000 per year* and enjoy daily time at home. This CDL driving position hauls Intermodal containers within 250 miles of Chicago, Il. Staying that close to home means maximum home time.
Watch the videos to see for yourself why Chicago is the heart of Schneider's Intermodal network, and why you should be our next Chicago Intermodal trucker.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $83,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL
- Minimum 3 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- Weekend driving is required
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal based out of Chicago
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving in Chicago
- Variety of work schedules available
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.â€
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Chicago Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: