Jet-Set Intermodal Truck Driver | Up to $0.54 cpm | Paid Flights
Every three weeks
3 months or greater CDL experience
Jet-Set Intermodal truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) - with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $75,000 per year hauling 95% no-touch freight containers to and from rail yards across the country in this CDL driving position.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required within 90 days of hire as a CDL driver
- Tanker endorsement required within 90 days of hire as a CDL driver
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set intermodal truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: