Regional Truck Driver | New Pay Increase | 3 Weeks Out & Flexible Time at Home | ID, OR & WA
Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.45 per mile* starting pay, averaging 2,200-2,300 miles per week staying within the Western 11 states. Choose from flexible scheduling options and haul 99% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook) in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: staying close to home plus the freedom of the open road. Start your truck driving career as a Regional driver with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $66,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within Idaho, Oregon or Washington
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving in the Western 11 states at Schneider
- New facility in Phoenix, AZ, serving drivers in the West
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Learn more about Regional driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in State. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Western Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.