Regional Part-Time Truck Driver | New Pay Increase | Flexible Schedule | Denver, CO, Las Vegas, NV or Salt Lake City, UT
Regional part-time truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division enjoy flexible scheduling, working 7 days per month. Earn up to $0.45 per mile* in this CDL driving job and haul 95% no-touch freight - mostly drop-and-hook. You can expect to average 500-600 miles per haul primarily within the 11 Western states. On this Regional part-time driving position, you get excellent work-life balance - home time when you need it and the open road when you want it. Start a truck driving job with a schedule that works for you!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $36,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within 100 miles of Denver, CO, Las Vegas, NV or Salt Lake City, UT
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL preferred at time of hire
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Learn more about part-time driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.