Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Las Vegas, NV
Every three weeks
All CDL holders
Over-the-Road truck drivers earn up to $0.46 per mile* starting pay with a schedule of on the road for 3 weeks and home for 3 days in this long haul CDL driving job. OTR truckers haul 95% no-touch freight and average 2,500 miles per week. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there's no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver for Schneider. Start your OTR trucking career with Schneider today in Nevada!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road Truck Driver Pay
Full-time CDL OTR truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $75,000 per year* How is this number determined?
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for an experienced driver
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for recent driving school grad
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
Over-the-Road Truck Driver Benefits
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training pay per day and potential bonuses
- Advantage Club - After five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Passenger program - Take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
Additional Over-the-Road Truck Driver Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as Schneider driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
Over-the-Road Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Las Vegas, NV
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
Another Reason Truck Drivers Choose Schneider:
Huge variety of career paths
Start with the best. Stay with the best. Become the best. No matter what stage of your career or where you want to go, Schneider has continuous opportunities to fit. From seeking your CDL to settling into retirement, we've got you covered.
"I wanted to drive for a reputable company and stay at that company, have stability and not bounce around. Schneider offers job security while still providing room for growth within the company."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Nevada. Call 800-447-7433
for more information about becoming an OTR truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: