Team Truck Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Up to $0.60 cpm | Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri & Ohio
Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's fleet. Earn up to $0.56 per mile* starting pay. Truckers will average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. In Schneider's Van Truckload division, Team drivers haul 95% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a Schneider Team trucker, you'll rack up more miles and money than solo drivers, while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your miles, not your pay, as you launch your Team trucking career today in Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio.
If you need a Team driving partner, Schneider offers a Team Matching Program that finds a partner near you with similar preferences.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply. Our Team program is flexible and allows people who don’t live near each other to Team together.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $72,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."David, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
NEED A CDL OR REFRESHER?
Paid options available:
- Schneider paid CDL training program in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 3-day refresher course for drivers restarting a driving career