Over-the-Road (OTR) Part-Time Truck Driver | New Pay Increase | Flexible Schedule | Atlanta, GA
Over-the-Road part-time truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division enjoy flexible scheduling. Earn up to $0.45 per mile* in this CDL driving job and haul 95% no-touch freight - mostly drop-and-hook. You can expect to average 600 miles per haul. On this Over-the-Road part-time driving position, you get excellent work-life balance - home time when you need it and the open road when you want it. Start a truck driving job with a schedule that works for you!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Atlanta Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $66,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Atlanta Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within 50 miles of Atlanta, GA
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Learn more about part-time driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.