Over-the-Road (OTR) Part-Time Truck Driver | Flexible Schedule | Atlanta, GA
3 months or greater CDL experience
This OTR part-time truck driver position features flexible scheduling, earnings up to $36,000 per year*. Truckers will haul 95% no touch freight and average 600 miles per haul. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there's no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver for Schneider. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Part-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $38,000 per year*
- Accessorial pay
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off**
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
**Available for drivers that work a minimum of 100 days per year
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Live within 50 miles of Atlanta, GA
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Over-the-Road:
As an OTR driver, you continually rack up miles - meaning you keep earning. OTR drivers enjoy great miles, money and adventures while traveling the country!
More Freight Means More Money
As a Schneider Over-the-Road driver, you'll enjoy more of everything: freight, miles and money! You can even get more home time - typically five days in a 28-day period, or up to 17 weeks a year through our unique Home Run program.
Some of the Schneider drivers I met at work were always talking about how great their company was and how much money they were making. That's when a friend and I packed our suitcases and headed up to Green Bay for orientation.â€ - Bob Wyatt, 41 years and 4.7 million miles with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: