Regional Part-Time Truck Driver | Flexible Schedule | Dallas, Texas
3 months or greater CDL experience
Regional truck drivers earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay, have a predictable work schedule of 4 days on and 4 days off in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 1,200-1,600 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul within a primary travel area of Texas and the surrounding states. As a Regional driver, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career with Schneider today in Texas!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
Full-time CDL Regional truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $41,000 per year* How is this number determined?
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Predictable work schedule
- Paid orientation
- Flexible scheduling
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Up to $3,000 per driver referral
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training pay per day and potential bonuses
- Advantage Club - After five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Passenger program - Take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
**Available for drivers that work a minimum of 100 days per year
Additional Regional Truck Driver Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as Schneider driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Dallas, TX or surrounding area
- Minimum 3 months of recent manual transmission Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
Another Reason Truck Drivers Choose Schneider:
Excellence since 1935
We didn't get to 11,000+ truck drivers overnight. We started with one man, one truck and one dream, and we've continued to grow into the industry leader by putting drivers first. We're excited for you to help us shape the next 80 years.
"I really like it here. I've driven for other companies, and no one is like Schneider."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call Sam at 469-941-3052 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider! Si tiene preguntas en espaÃƒÂ±ol comuniquese con Sam Garvin al telefono 469-941-3052.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: