Team Truck Driver | Up to $0.55 cpm | Georgia
Every other week
All CDL holders
Earn up to $0.51 per mile* starting pay as a Team truck driver in Schneider's Van Truckload Division - among the highest compensated in the fleet. Average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul as you deliver 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook) on a predictable schedule. By keeping the wheels turning, Schneider Team drivers get more miles and money than solo drivers - splitting the miles, not the pay.
Schneider offers two ways to find a partner: Get paired with one through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner (you both need to fill out an application).
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Georgia Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $72,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for thos starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 2-week auto only CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Georgia Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Georgia
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: