Team Truck Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | New Pay Increase | Tennessee
Every other week
All CDL holders
Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider’s fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule, up to $0.51 per mile* starting pay with a new pay increase and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1,100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you’ll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider in Tennessee.
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Tennessee Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $73,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Tennessee Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within Tennessee
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract — we don’t lock you in, but you’ll want to stay
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Learn more about Team driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Tennessee. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: