Team Truck Driver | Up to $30,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Up to $0.58 cpm | Western Washington & Western Oregon
Every other week
All CDL holders
Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's fleet. Earn up to $0.54 per mile* starting pay with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile as you average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. In Schneider's Van Truckload division, Team drivers haul 95% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a Schneider Team trucker, you'll rack up more miles and money than solo drivers, while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your miles, not your pay, as you launch your Team trucking career today in Washington or Oregon.
Looking for a Team truck driving partner? Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find one.
Bringing a qualified Team driving partner with you? You'll both need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Washington and Oregon Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $72,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $15,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $11,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Washington and Oregon Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within western Washington or western Oregon
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Learn more about Team driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Washington and Oregon. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: