Team Truck Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Up to $0.55 cpm | Southeast Texas
Every other week
All CDL holders
Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider's fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule, up to $0.51 per mile* starting pay with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1,100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you'll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider in Texas.
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Texas Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $72,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 2-week auto only CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Texas Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Southeast Texas
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: