Regional Part-Time Truck Driver | Up to $0.54 cpm | Flexible Schedule | Indianapolis, IN
Regional part-time truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division enjoy flexible scheduling, working as little as 8 days per month. Earn up to $0.50 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile in this CDL driving job and haul 95% no-touch freight - mostly drop-and-hook. You can expect to average 150-400 miles per haul. On this Regional part-time driving position, you get excellent work-life balance - home time when you need it and the open road when you want it. Start a truck driving job with a schedule that works for you!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Indianapolis Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $53,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling - work as little as 8 days per month
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Indianapolis Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Learn more about part-time driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Indiana. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.