Team Truck Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Western Pennsylvania
Every other week
All CDL holders
Team truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload Division enjoy some of the fleet's highest compensation - $0.54 per mile* starting pay averaging 5,000-6,000 miles per week (more or less, by choice) and 1,100 miles per haul. With 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook), you'll be able to keep the wheels turning on a predictable schedule as you rack up more miles and money than solo drivers. Enjoy your partner's company and split your miles, not your pay, when you start your Schneider Team truck driving career today in Pennsylvania.
Need a Team driving partner? Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to connect you with one.
If you already have a qualified Team driving partner, you both need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Pennsylvania Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Shneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Pennsylvania Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Western Pennsylvania
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Passenger program - take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Financial, legal, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- Learn more about Team driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Pennsylvania. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: