Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | New Pay Increase | Park At Home | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Cedar Rapids, IA & Grand Rapids, MI
All CDL holders
Cedar Rapids, IA Regional Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $83,000 per year* with a new pay increase and get home weekly. This Regional CDL driving position features 90% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within 350 miles of your park location. Schneider's average age of fleet is less than 3 years. Maximum home time with this Regional Intermodal position and, if approved, you have the opportunity to park at home.
Watch the videos to see for yourself to see why you should be our next Intermodal Regional trucker.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $83,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Pay increase is $0.05 per mile and $10 per load in load pay- $8,300 average annual increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Cedar Rapids, IA or Grand Rapids, MI
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- Opportunity to park at home, if approved
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Over 200 shippers and receivers within the Chicagoland area
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it." - Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Iowa and Michigan. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: