Local Intermodal Truck Driver | Home Daily | Kearny, NJ
12 months or greater CDL experience
Schneider Local Intermodal truck drivers get home daily and earn up to $90,000 per year*. Truckers in this CDL driving position haul 95% no-touch freight containers and out of the rail yards in CT, NJ, PA, NY and DE. Take the next step forward in your career with daily home time as Local Intermodal driver with Schneider. Apply today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Kearny Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per year*
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly — 86% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Kearny Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Kearny, NJ
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Mobile communications platform — the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about Schneider’s Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in New Jersey. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: