Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver | Up to $2,500 Sign-on Bonus | New Pay Increase | Paid Flights
Every three weeks
All CDL holders
Jet-Set Over-the-Road truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) -- with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $0.45 per mile* starting pay with a new pay increase, haul 95% no-touch freight and average 2,200-2,500 miles per week exploring the country in this CDL driing postion.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Jet-Set Over-the-Road Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $68,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $2,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $1,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced OTR mileage rates, for example, have increased 17% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Over-the-Road Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Over-the-Road Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.” Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Florida. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: