Conestoga Flatbed Truck Driver - Viracon | $2,500 Sign-on Bonus | Home Bi-weekly | Morgantown, WV & Cumberland, MD
Every other week
3 months or greater CDL experience
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.49 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will deliver multi-stop freight in flatbeds for a market leader in the glass fabrication industry, Viracon. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Watch this video on what you can expect when you apply to drive on the Viracon account.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and stop-off pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 70 miles of Morgantown, WV or Cumberland, MD
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We’re a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be — and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
“After working for several little companies, I’ve been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.