Conestoga Flatbed Truck Driver - Viracon | $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | Akron, OH
3 months or greater CDL experience
This Dedicated truck driver position on the Viracon account features weekly time at home, up to $80,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will deliver multi-stop freight in flatbeds with rolling tarps for a market leader in the glass fabrication industry. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Watch this video on what you can expect when you apply to drive on the Viracon account.
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Mileage and stop-off pay
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Akron, OH
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won't be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You'll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: