Regional Truck Driver | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $0.52 cpm | No New York City
Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay and drive in the central 24 states - no Northeast driving - in this new Schneider configuration. Choose from different home time options that maximize your earning potential. In this CDL driving job, haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,500-2,800 miles per week and 400-600 miles per haul. As a Regional trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying closer to home. Start your Regional trucking career in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Learn more about Regional driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Virginia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
NEED A CDL OR REFRESHER?
Paid options available:
- Schneider paid CDL training program in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 3-day refresher course for drivers restarting a driving career