Regional Truck Driver | Up to $0.52 cpm | No New York City
Every other week
All CDL holders
Regional truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division earn up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay and choose from different home time options. Maximize your earning potential in this CDL driving job by averaging 2,100-2,400 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul - plus no Northeast driving with this new configuration. Regional truckers haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, combining the freedom of the open road and staying closer to home. Start your Regional Van Truckload driving career with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $67,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 2-week auto only CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program - take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Financial, legal, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- Learn more about Regional driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: