Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | Baltimore, MD
12 months or greater CDL experience
Regional Baltimore Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $70,000 per year* and enjoy weekly time at home. This Regional CDL driving position features 99% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within the Northeast. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time, which is one reason drivers like you are choosing Schneider Intermodal every day. Make your move today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Baltimore Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Baltimore Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 12 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Baltimore, MD
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required within 90 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving in Chambersburg, PA
- Variety of work schedules available
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.
Join one of the top trucking companies in Maryland. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: