Regional Truck Driver | 3 Weeks Out & Flexible Time at Home | Montana
All CDL holders
Truck drivers earn up to $55,000 per year* and have flexible scheduling options in this Regional CDL position. Regional truckers haul 90% no-touch freight and average 2,200-2700 miles per week. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there's no better way than jumping behind the wheel as a Regional driver for Schneider. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $55,000 per year* (up to $0.44 per mile)
- Accessorial pay
- Up to $5,000 sign on bonus for an experienced driver
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Montana
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Over-the-Road
As a regional driver, you continually rack up miles - meaning you keep earning. Regional drivers enjoy great miles, money and adventures while traveling the country!
More Freight Means More Money
As a Schneider Regional driver, you'll enjoy more of everything: freight, miles and money!
Some of the Schneider drivers I met at work were always talking about how great their company was and how much money they were making. That's when a friend and I packed our suitcases and headed up to Green Bay for orientation.â€ - Bob Wyatt, 41 years and 4.7 million miles with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Montana. Call us at 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: