Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver | Home Daily | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Maple Grove, MN
This Dedicated Flatbed truck driver position features daily time at home, up to $59,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul and unload multi-stop freight to the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of MN and WI. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Maple Grove Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $59,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- Daily rate pay plus activity-based pay (mileage, delivery, etc.) - get paid for everything you do
- Up to $300 monthly customer service bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Balance of driving and work outside the truck
- Customer interaction on a daily rate
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Maple Grove Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 30 miles of Maple Grove, MN
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Minnesota. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.