Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $0.57 cpm | Jacksonville, FL
Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker CDL truck drivers travel the country and earn up to $0.530 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $79,000 per year with accessorial pay). OTR Tanker drivers get home every other week. Schneider provides industry-leading paid training to all Tanker drivers - no tanker experience required.
Schneider Tanker truckers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals with 2/3 of them non-hazardous. Advance your career by becoming part of Schneider's elite group of Tanker drivers, enjoying consistent advancement opportunities. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you start your career as an OTR Tanker driver today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Jacksonville Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.530 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $79,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from accessorials
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Over-the-Road Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Jacksonville Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 200 miles of Jacksonville, FL
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Florida. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.