Truck Driver | Paid CDL Training Program
Get in gear for a successful truck driving career that will get you going places!
- Individuals looking to obtain a Class A CDL license
- A truck driver position with Schneider
- Paid orientation
Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging - GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Individuals that do not currently hold a Class A CDL
- Live in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont or West Virginia
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider:
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that's particularly true at Schneider. We don't just talk safety - it's ingrained in our culture. Safety First and Alwaysâ€ is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
At Schneider, we value training at every stage of your career. We'll help you get your CDL and prepare you to be the safest driver on the road. We also have a focus on keeping you on top of your game through our on-going training initiatives.
I don't know too many companies that will literally show you how it's done; they'll just send you out there. Schneider doesn't do that. They'll show you. They'll show you again. And they'll make sure you that you do know.â€ - Latressa Williams
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 877-872-1766 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: