Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Billings, MT
Every other week
All CDL holders
Over-the-Road (OTR) Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) drivers haul a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.), choose from different home time options and earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay in this CDL driving job. OTR LTL truck drivers in this long-haul configuration average 2,500-3,000 miles per week driving through the 48 contiguous states. There's no better way to hit the open road and see the country, while racking up big miles, than as an OTR LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division. Start your Schneider trucking career today in Billings!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Billings Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $58,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Billings Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Billings, MT
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Montana. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: