Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | New Pay Increase | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Dalton, GA
Earn up to $0.44 per mile* starting pay with new pay increase and choose from different home time options as an Over-the-Road (OTR) Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) driver. This long-haul configuration features a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.) with an average of 2,500-3,000 miles per week throughout the 48 contiguous states. This CDL driving job is a perfect fit for drivers looking to explore the country and rack up big miles. Start your trucking career as an Over-the-Road LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Dalton!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Dalton Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year* with new pay increase
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Dalton Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Dalton, GA
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.