Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Denver, CO
Every other week
All CDL holders
Over-the-Road (OTR) truck drivers hauling Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight choose from a variety of home time options and earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay in this CDL driving job. A majority of the LTL freight will be no-touch over-dimensional (furniture, carpet, etc.), and you'll average 2,500-3,000 miles per week traveling the 48 contiguous states. If you want to rack up big miles on the open road, there's no better way than with this long-haul LTL configuration. Start your trucking career as an OTR LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division in Denver!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Denver Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $56,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid 2-week auto only CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Denver Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Denver, CO
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about LTL driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Colorado. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: