Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Kearny, NJ
Earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay and chose from different home time options as an Over-the-Road (OTR) Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) driver. This long-haul configuration features a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.) with an average of 2,500-3,000 miles per week throughout the 48 contiguous states. This CDL driving job is a perfect fit for drivers looking to explore the country and rack up big miles. Start your trucking career as an Over-the-Road LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Kearny!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Kearny Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Kearny Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Kearny, NJ
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about LTL driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in New Jersey. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.