Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | $16,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Southwest
Every three weeks
3 months or greater CDL experience
Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Team drivers earn up to $0.54 per mile* starting pay. Team LTL truck drivers stay over-the-road for 3 weeks with the potential to stay out longer, hauling 95% no-touch freight. By racking up 5,000-6,000 miles per week, you’ll be among the highest-earning drivers in Schneider’s fleet. Start your career as a Team LTL driver with Schneider today, enjoying the perfect combination of big miles as a Team and variety with LTL freight.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Team LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per driver per year*
- $8,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out monthly per driver
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Team LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Team LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Southwest. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.