Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Great Lakes
Every three weeks
3 months or greater CDL experience
Team Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) drivers haul 95% no-touch freight, earning up to $0.54 per mile* starting pay and averaging 5,000-6,000 miles per week. Stay over-the-road for 3 weeks with the potential to stay out longer and earn more. In fact, with Team miles, you have the potential to be among the highest earners in Schneider’s fleet. Enjoy the perfect combination of variety with LTL freight and big miles as a Team. Start your career as a Team LTL driver with Schneider today!
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Team LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per driver per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out monthly per driver
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Team LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Team LTL Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about LTL driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Great Lakes. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.