Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Lakewood, WA
Every three weeks
All CDL holders
Team Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers earn up to $0.25 per mile* - teams paid on every mile - and haul primarily no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.). Stay over-the-road for 3 weeks with the potential to stay out longer, averaging 5,000-6,000 miles per week, making this Team opportunity one of the highest earning opportunities in Schneider's fleet. Enjoy the maximum miles that come with Team driving, plus the variety that comes with LTL freight. Start your career as a Team LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Lakewood!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Lakewood Team LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per driver per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- $100 per week for every week out over two that you stay out
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Lakewood Team LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Lakewood, WA
- Must have a team partner (both need to apply)
More Reasons to Choose Team LTL Driving at Schneider
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Learn more about LTL driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Washington. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: