Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Las Vegas, NV
Every three weeks
All CDL holders
Team Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers earn up to $0.25 per mile* - teams paid on every mile - and haul primarily no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.). Stay over-the-road for 3 weeks with the potential to stay out longer, averaging 5,000-6,000 miles per week, making this Team opportunity one of the highest earning opportunities in Schneider's fleet. Enjoy the maximum miles that come with Team driving, plus the variety that comes with LTL freight. Start your career as a Team LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Las Vegas!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Las Vegas Team LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per driver per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- $100 per week for every week out over two that you stay out
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Las Vegas Team LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Las Vegas, NV
- Must have a team partner (both need to apply)
More Reasons to Choose Team LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Nevada. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: