Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | New Pay Increase | Up to $0.65 cpm | Memphis, TN
Team Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get paid on every mile and haul primarily no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.). Stay over-the-road for 3 weeks with the potential to stay out longer, averaging 5,000-6,000 miles per week, making this Team opportunity one of the highest earning opportunities in Schneider's fleet. Enjoy the maximum miles that come with Team driving, plus the variety that comes with LTL freight. Start your career as a Team LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Memphis!
Schneider offers two ways to find a partner: Get paired with one through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner (you both need to fill out an application).
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Memphis Team LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per driver per year* with new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- $100 per week for every week out over two that you stay out
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Memphis Team LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Memphis, TN
More Reasons to Choose Team LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot." Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Tennessee. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.