Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Myrtle, MS
Over-the-Road (OTR) Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) drivers haul a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.), choose from different home time options and earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay in this CDL driving job. OTR LTL truck drivers in this long-haul configuration average 2,500-3,000 miles per week driving through the 48 contiguous states. There's no better way to hit the open road and see the country, while racking up big miles, than as an OTR LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division. Start your Schneider trucking career today in Myrtle!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Myrtle Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Myrtle Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Myrtle, MS
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Mississippi. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
NEED A CDL OR REFRESHER?
Paid options available:
- Schneider paid CDL training program in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 3-day refresher course for drivers restarting a driving career