Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Pacific Northwest
Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers in this Over-the-Road configuration choose from a variety of home time options and earn up to $0.455 per mile* starting pay. OTR LTL drivers in this CDL driving job explore the country, averaging 2,500-3,000 miles per week while hauling 95% no-touch freight. Travel all 48 contiguous states and rack up big miles when you become an Over-the-Road LTL driver with Schneider. Start your LTL trucking career today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about LTL driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Pacific Northwest. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.