Team Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Modesto, CA
Every three weeks
All CDL holders
Team Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers earn up to $0.25 per mile* - teams paid on every mile - and haul primarily no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.). Stay over-the-road for 3 weeks with the potential to stay out longer, averaging 5,000-6,000 miles per week, making this Team opportunity one of the highest earning opportunities in Schneider's fleet. Enjoy the maximum miles that come with Team driving, plus the variety that comes with LTL freight. Start your career as a Team LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Modesto!
Schneider offers two ways to find a partner: Get paired with one through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner (you both need to fill out an application).
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers
Modesto Team LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per driver per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- $100 per week for every week out over two that you stay out
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Modesto Team LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Modesto, CA
More Reasons to Choose Team LTL Driving at Schneider
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: