Local LTL Driver | Home Daily | Lakewood, WA
All CDL holders
Local Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home daily and stay within 150 miles of your park location. Enjoy hourly pay and a predictable work schedule in this local CDL driving job. Local LTL drivers haul boxed furniture to a variety of customer locations, getting home at the end of each day. Start your Local LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Lakewood Local LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $17.50 per hour*
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Local LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid 2-week auto only CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Lakewood Local LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL preferred at time of hire
- Live within 50 miles of Lakewood, WA
More Reasons to Choose Local LTL Driving at Schneider
- The ultimate home time - it doesn't get any better than daily home time
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Washington. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: