Regional LTL Driver | Home Multiple Times per Week | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Indianapolis, IN
Multiple Times Per Week
All CDL holders
Regional Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home multiple times a week and earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay. Enjoy a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job, averaging 1,200-1,800 miles per week. Regional LTL drivers haul a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.), mostly drop-and-hook,. As a Regional LTL trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Indianapolis!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Indianapolis Regional LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Indianapolis Regional LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN
More Reasons to Choose Regional LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Indiana. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: