Dedicated LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Kearny, NJ
All CDL holders
This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $0.55 per mile*, weekly time at home and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes in North Carolina and Pennsylvania. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider’s Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Kearny Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Kearny Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Kearny, NJ
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customer sites and locations
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 20 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in New Jersey. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: