Dedicated LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Conover, NC
All CDL holders
This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $0.43 per mile*, weekly time at home and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes in Mississippi and New Jersey. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider’s Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Conover Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Conover Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Conover, NC
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 20 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract — we don’t lock you in, but you’ll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Safety isn’t a buzzword — it’s a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it’s just one more thing that’s separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
“I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don’t change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in North Carolina. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: