Dedicated Local LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Home Daily | Lakewood, WA
6 months or greater CDL experience
This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $17.50 per hour*, daily time at home and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes in Sumner, WA. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider’s Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Lakewood Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $17.50 per hour*
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Lakewood Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Lakewood, WA
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- The ultimate home time — it doesn’t get any better than daily home time
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customer sites and locations
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 20 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who’ve driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
“With Schneider, I’m family. I wouldn’t trade this for anything.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Washington. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: