Dedicated Regional LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Berea, KY
All CDL holders
This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $0.43 per mile*, weekly time at home and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes in Indiana and North Carolina. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider’s Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Berea Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Berea Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Berea, KY
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 20 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract — we don’t lock you in, but you’ll want to stay
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We’re a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be — and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
“After working for several little companies, I’ve been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Kentucky. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: