Dedicated LTL Driver - American Furniture | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Conover, NC
Every other week
All CDL holders
This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $0.43 per mile*, 10-14 days out with 2 days at home and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes east of the Mississippi River. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider's Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Conover Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Conover Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Conover, NC
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in North Carolina. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: