Regional Truck Driver | Home Weekly | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus
All CDL holders
Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.46 per mile* starting pay, averaging 1,800-2,000 miles per week and 150-350 miles per haul staying within the Northeast states. Choose from several different home time options and haul 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook) in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: staying close to home plus the freedom of the open road. Start your truck driving career as a Regional driver with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Northeast Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $68,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $3,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career (4-week manual, 2-week auto-only)
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Northeast Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within western Pennsylvania
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving in the Northeast at Schneider
- New facility in Shrewsbury, MA, serving drivers in the Northeast
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about Regional driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Northeast. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver in the Northeast with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: