Dedicated Truck Driver - The Home Depot | New Pay Increase | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | McCalla, AL
This Dedicated truck driver position features home time throughout the week, up to $62,300 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch freight to the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, The Home Depot. and average 2,000-2,200 miles per week. You will haul freight from a distribution center in Birmingham, AL and deliver to stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
McCalla Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $62,300 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
McCalla Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of McCalla, AL
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who’ve driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
“With Schneider, I’m family. I wouldn’t trade this for anything.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Alabama. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
NEED A CDL OR REFRESHER?
Paid options available:
- Schneider paid CDL training program in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 3-day refresher course for drivers restarting a driving career