Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $92,000 per year | Rosemount, MN
Schneider Regional Tanker truck drivers can now earn up to $0.54 per mile* — up to $92,000 per year including accessorial pay — while enjoying weekly time at home. Tanker drivers specialize in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals, and 2/3 of Schneider’s loads are non-hazardous. CDL Truckers in Schneider’s Tanker division enjoy large-company benefits with a small-company feel. Launch your career as an elite Schneider Regional Tanker driver!
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Rosemount Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.54 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $92,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Rosemount Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Rosemount, MN
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire date
Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- 2/3 non-hazardous loads
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you’re moving and productive
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Learn more about Schneider’s Tanker division
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Minnesota. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.