Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $75,000 per year | Up to $8,000 Sign-on Bonus | Joliet, IL
All CDL holders
Tanker truck drivers earn up to $75,000 per year* in this dedicated configuration. In this Tanker Dedicated CDL driver position, get home weekly with a predictable work schedule, where the average length of haul is 750 miles. Schneider tanker drivers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals with 99% Hazmat freight. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Tanker division on this dedicated route. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $8,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
Up to $600 quarterly performance bonus
- Detention pay after the second hour
- Paid orientation
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed with receipt
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities- Drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Joliet, IL
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Tanker:
Largest tanker freight base in the industry
Schneider's customer base includes several stable, national accounts, and we continue to grow our business. That means we'll keep you moving, racking up the miles and money year-round.
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that's particularly true at Schneider. We don't just talk safety - it's ingrained in our culture. Safety First and Alwaysâ€ is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
We cannot imagine any other company that cares more about safety than Schneider, and that comes down to respect for the drivers and everyone on the road.â€ - Joe and Sharon Nader
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: